Privacy and Cookies Policy
2. Information CollectedWe will collect and process the following data about you: Information you give us – this is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on the Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial information, personal description and photograph. This may include:
Information we collect about you – with regard to each of your visits to our Site we will automatically collect the following information:
Such information will not be used to identify any individual. The purpose of gathering such information is to assist us to analyse the use of the Site and revise it for the benefit of our users by making your visit to the Site more efficient and to improve and increase the content found to be most popular.
3. Information we receive from other sourcesThis is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies).
4. Use of InformationWe will process your personal data only for the following purposes:
5. Marketing and commercial transactionsWhere you have given us your permission:
We may send you information about our own services; and Where you have specifically indicated that you would like to receive it, we may send you information from members of our group and/or third parties; Where you have given us your express consent, we may also pass on your details to carefully selected third parties so that they can send you information about their products and services. We (and they) will contact you by electronic means (including e-mail and SMS) only where you have consented to this. We may also use information collected from your use of the Site, whether using cookies or using data analytics, as well as market research and any personal preferences you have communicated to us to tailor the advertising and communications that you receive. Where you have consented to the same, we may use the information you provide to us for the purposes of a commercial transaction which may include selling some or all of such information to third parties.
7. Storage of DataAny information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system.
To comply with the Data Protection Act 2018 we adhere to strict security procedures. The personal information which we hold will be held securely to ensure no unauthorised disclosure or access.
We will retain your data only for so long is required for the purposes for which it was collected. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure that it is disposed of securely/ anonymised.
8. Your rightsYou have the right to get a copy of the personal data we hold about you. To receive a copy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to cease processing your data for any particular purpose or purposes, write to us at the above address or e-mail email@example.com.
We will not share your personal data for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
By this means we automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
You may adjust your computer’s settings to block cookies, or to accept them only on confirmation from you. Because of the wide variety of browsers and operating systems used by our customers we cannot provide detailed instructions for this, however your browser should contain details in its help facility.